- The framework schedule may be examined here: http://bit.ly/2moYJXq . More sessions can be proposed tomorrow morning as interests dictate. This schedule is not set in stone, aside from the session facilitated by Meghan.
- we observe the rule of two feet: feel free to jump between breakout rooms as your interests take you. Unlike a face-to-face formal conference, we encourage you to find, follow, and explore your interests. If that means switching out to a different session, *that’s fine!*
- NB: rooms can accommodate only 10 people at a time.
- More rooms can be rolled out.
- code of conduct: please read it here: http://bit.ly/2mp4JiJ
- the hashtag is #archaeogaming2 Please feel free to take the conversation to twitter, facebook, or whatever platform suits.
- you may enter the unconference at https://unhangout.media.mit.edu/event/archaeogaming2/ starting at 8.50 EASTERN on Wednesday 22nd March. Opening remarks will be made at 9.
- the unconference space looks like this:
We’re back on. It’s a whole new platform, so there’s going to be hiccups and improvisation. But that’s part of the fun, right? Location: https://unhangout.media.mit.edu/event/archaeogaming2/
We’ll do this on March 22nd, 2017, between 9 am and 3 pm Eastern time. We will begin with some opening remarks. Watch this space for proposed topics. You can still propose ideas here.
First session will then run from 9.10 – 9.50;
second session 10.00 – 10.50;
third session 11.00 – 11.50.
In the afternoon we’ll reconvene at 1pm-1.50;
final session will run 2.pm – 2.50.
The hashtag on twitter will be #archaeogaming2. As always with an unconference, you’re free to take the conversation elsewhere! There will be a code of conduct however if you join us in the actual ‘unhangout’ space.